This is a peek at our family weekend in Toronto:
- Visiting and shopping with Link at Kensington (vintage clothes) and Queen St Fashion District (fabrics) – Link is a fashion designer
- Steampunk Street Fair at Campbell House
- Many fine meals
- Allen Gardens (botanical/greenhouses)
- Picasso exhibit at Art Gallery of Ontario
- Not pictured: Eaton Centre, Hard Rock Cafe, comic shops, used CD and book shops, to the movies, subways and airports!
Great pictures. Looks like a great day in the Big Smoke.
Definitely. 2 days at 26 degrees and 2 cool days. Thoroughly bearable!
Wonderful photos!! My daughter loves the steam punk look!! 🙂
Thanks! Link is an aspiring fashion designer who either makes outfits or puts them together from vintage!
Pingback: Toronto: The Plan | An Exacting Life